Olympic Videos & Pictures

dcro

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Such a shame that there are no replays of Rio events. :(

However, on Olympic Channel they are randomly putting replays of Olympic events. Recently I catched the heats of men's 200m and the final of women's 10m air pistol. But the problem is that there is no real tv schedule for Olympic channel, so you just can't know what are they going to broadcast (right now for example is some random cooking show). :wacko:

#banbestmen

7 minutes ago, dcro said:

Such a shame that there are no replays of Rio events. :(

However, on Olympic Channel they are randomly putting replays of Olympic events. Recently I catched the heats of men's 200m and the final of women's 10m air pistol. But the problem is that there is no real tv schedule for Olympic channel, so you just can't know what are they going to broadcast (right now for example is some random cooking show). :wacko:

absolutely !

Last time few days back when I went to the olympic channel I watched the full replay of the mens doubles tennis final followed by the womens marathon. really shame there no options with a database of full replays. :(

if you want to watch the full replays (and highlights) of all the Rio events (Paralimpycs, too), the Italian public TV rai has its dedicated website still working...

http://www.rai.it/rio2016/

you just have to click on the "Home" menu (high left), then go to the calendar ("calendario") and choose the event you want to watch day by day...

all videos have at least the environmental audio, most things also have both Italian and English audio...