Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
vlad

[POLL] Which are your 5 Top Favorite Summer Olympic Sports? (2016 version)

[POLL] Which are your 5 Top Favorite Summer Olympic Sports?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. [POLL] Which are your 5 Top Favorite Summer Olympic Sports?

thepharoah    23

in this order : 1. Athletics  2. Swimming  3. Archery 4. weightlifting  5. Taekwondo or Table tennis , these're the most sports i could search for if there's no Egyptian athlete playing at in Olympics 

LDOG    181

1 - Volleyball

2 - Football (not at the olympics, but I have to be sincere)

3 - Handball

4 - Hockey

5 - Archery

Athlets, Swimming, Table Tennis and Cycling (Track and Road).

I did not choose Football because it's not one of my favourites at the Olympics.  Otherwise it is.

Wanderer    129

1. Tennis

2. Athletics

3. Swimming

4. Volleyball

and fifth vote went to Basketball, historically I've been connected to it much more. I like to follow archery, badminton, diving, became a fan of road and track cycling over the last year, always enjoyed rowing, artistic gymnastics, handball, and at some extent field hockey.

Only sports I have no clues about, but thanks to Totallympics, I became aware of many names, powerhouses in combat sports, sailing, modern pentathlon, triathlon...

Edited by Wanderer