website statistics

Argentina National Thread

LDOG

And he made a good time, he could be top 16 in Rio with that. He seems to be the only male swimmer in form unfortunately, all others Grabich, Grassi,etc are doing bad this year.

In other news Lucenti lost places in ranking and it seems we'll have only 2 judocas in Rio :lol: this sport is a disaster, I think in Tokyo we could be without any representation after Pareto and Lucenti retire. I read that the federation doesn't even have a Facebook page :lol:

On 11/5/2016 at 16:26, LDOG said:

And he made a good time, he could be top 16 in Rio with that. He seems to be the only male swimmer in form unfortunately, all others Grabich, Grassi,etc are doing bad this year.

In other news Lucenti lost places in ranking and it seems we'll have only 2 judocas in Rio :lol: this sport is a disaster, I think in Tokyo we could be without any representation after Pareto and Lucenti retire. I read that the federation doesn't even have a Facebook page :lol:

I agree about Carrizo and the swimming, its incredible what happen in Judo, some weeks ago i think in some miracle to have 4......and now we have 2, the only of he "news" with some future may be laffeuillade,i dont know WHY the judo have this big decadence, like you say the Judo and the weightlifting is anothe "misterius" federation, without facebook page and therrible web.

Edited by konig

hace 1 minuto, konig said:

i acept you are absolutly rigth abouth the Panamerican Sprint competition :lol:

It's so easy to predict argentine athletes. They only win when they are either underdogs or heavy favorites, anything in the middle is always failure :lol: