Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

rybak

Tennis 2016 Discussion Thread

Wanderer    550
Just now, rybak said:

I think that Nicka was error mode :mad: I don't remember when last time he won match... Todays match showed how bad he is in this season.

Btw. I think that Argentina already can celebrate win in whole meeting, key match was Przysiężny - Pella and Michał sadly lost it... 

I'll check if there is any match statistics, if it's trustworthy at all... But no matter how bad he's been this season, losing to a non ranked boy, who have only three losses in singles and only one win in doubles at ITF Pro Circuit level, last junior event played in July 2015 is really embarrassing.

I read you chose fast surface and I think even Kubot could have been better choice for singles rubbers.

Wanderer    550

Here it is:

Nikoloz BASILASHVILI                                                                 Christian SIGSGAARD
Aces

Double Faults

1st Serve %
73/123 (59%)

82/124 (66%)

1st Serve Points Won
43/73 (58%)

54/82 (65%)

2nd Serve %
43/50 (86%)

39/42 (92%)

2nd Serve Points Won
19/43 (44%)

21/39 (53%)

Break Points Won
5/11 (45%)

10/14 (71%)

Total Points Won

So many breaks on carpet :yikes: 

rybak    411
Just now, Wanderer said:

I'll check if there is any match statistics, if it's trustworthy at all... But no matter how bad he's been this season, losing to a non ranked boy, who have only three losses in singles and only one win in doubles at ITF Pro Circuit level, last junior event played in July 2015 is really embarrassing.

I read you chose fast surface and I think even Kubot could have been better choice for singles rubbers.

In this match we could see Davis Cup spirit, no matter that you are in top100 or unranked, just better player will winner :lol:

Yes, but our coach is stupid and chose to play in singles match injured Przysiężny and unexperienced Hurkacz... So big chance to win is just wasted. In World Group play-offs probably we will lost as well and then we will relegated to European/African Zone I for next ten years...

rybak    411
15 minutes ago, Pabloffo said:

:CHI 2-0 :DOM after day 1.

Good start for us

Without Estrella Burgos it will easy win meeting for Chile.

rybak    411

How about this for a bit of ‪#‎DavisCup‬ history? Ecuador's Emilio Gomez and Finland's Jarkko Nieminen (who came out of retirement just to help out his country!) both won 60 60 60 on Friday - the first time there have been two triple bagels on the same day - from Davis Cup facebook page.

Pabloffo    19
13 minutes ago, rybak said:

Without Estrella Burgos it will easy win meeting for Chile.

Yes, he gave priority to his qualification for the Olympics. For this reason he's not competing.

Wanderer    550
Just now, Pabloffo said:

Yes, he gave priority to his qualification for the Olympics. For this reason he's not competing.

Well, many players might actually skip Olympics, especially lower ranked since ITF decided not to award ATP/WTA ranking points. Despite being honor and unique opportunity even with "prestige" of being Olympic medalist, Olympic Games in tennis are not important that much.

Pabloffo    19
1 minute ago, Wanderer said:

Well, many players might actually skip Olympics, especially lower ranked since ITF decided not to award ATP/WTA ranking points. Despite being honor and unique opportunity even with "prestige" of being Olympic medalist, Olympic Games in tennis are not important that much.

That measure of not award ATP points seems to me absurd. You know why they did it? :(

Felipe    51

And Ecuador is winning 2-0 Barbados on Americas Zone I, to define who's going to play with Brazil on final playoff... let's fight Lapentti family again :d

Danylove80    0

Davis Cup World Group First Round

Result After Day 1

• Great Britain - Japan 1-1
  • Serbia - Kazakhstan 1-1
  • Italy - Switzerland 2-0
  • Poland - Argentina 0-2
  • France - Canada 2-0
  • Germany - Czech Republic 1-1
  • Australia - Usa 1-1
  • Belgium - Croatia 1-1

Danylove80    0