website statistics

Tennis 2016 Discussion Thread

rybak

8 minutes ago, Майкл said:

It's really sad to see relatively young players like Caro, Bine, Petra and Ana not caring about their careers anymore.

Ana does not belong in that group :p

5 minutes ago, Майкл said:

Good win for Zverev. One of the most promising players of his generation, too bad his behaviour is not as mature as his game is.

He is 19, give him a year or two. Even two years younger he is a grown up compared to Kyrgios lol

Jesus, this surface in Indian Wells is deadly slow. Kvitova can't pass through average retriever like Gibbs, I am afraid what Radwanska is going to do to her 

Apart from shaky serve, I am pretty satisfied with her game. On faster court she should beat Gibbs in two...

But we love P3tra :hearts:

A win is a win :cheer:

Edited by Wanderer

Just now, Wanderer said:

Ana does not belong in that group :p

He is 19, give him a year or two. Even two years younger he is a grown up compared to Kyrgios lol

She doesn't, but still being 28 yo makes you young in modern sport.

I'm kinda annoyed by the fact that most of those youngsters have bad tempers - Belinda, Jelena, Nick, Sascha, etc.

Just now, Wanderer said:

Jesus, this surface in Indian Wells is deadly slow. Kvitova can't pass through average retriever like Gibbs, I am afraid what Radwanska is going to do to her 

Apart from shaky serve, I am pretty satisfied with her game. On faster court she should beat Gibbs in two...

But we love P3tra :hearts:

A win is a win :cheer:

When was the last time you watched some Petra's match? :d She cannot hit through the ball as hard as she could in past, this is one of her better matches this year.

Just now, Майкл said:

She doesn't, but still being 28 yo makes you young in modern sport.

I'm kinda annoyed by the fact that most of those youngsters have bad tempers - Belinda, Jelena, Nick, Sascha, etc.

Spoiled kids... :d

But yes, Belinda's whining is going on my nerves. Ostapenko is crazy, Nick "detests" tennis :facepalm: 

Just now, Майкл said:

When was the last time you watched some Petra's match? :d She cannot hit through the ball as hard as she could in past, this is one of her better matches this year.

I reckon it was one of her Auusie Open gems :d

I noticed she doesn't hit as hard as before, guess it has to do with her mono and frequent gym activity lol She does look skinnier than ever

I miss 2011 Petra