Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

rybak

Tennis 2016 Discussion Thread

Wanderer    214

Sascha :cheer: Second set hiccup I can forgive, but these marathons are not necessary. Luckily there is one day off, but match against Simon (most likely) will be new hell...

Edited by Wanderer

Wanderer    214

I feel so lonely on this board :d

------------------------------------------

Krstin keeps rolling 

Edited by Wanderer

Malik    2

This year i was not so able to watch any major tournament, just few matches in AO, but i was surprised with the performance of Aga:clap: she really impressed me again after a series of failures!

dareza    345

Krstin :(

Zimonjic.... wtf was this?they had 6:3 and 5:2 :lol: and who are these tennis players? :wall: He will be out of top 30 very soon. Please Nole,only single in Rio,please.

LDOG    240

Del Potro-Mayer def. Dodig-Melo 6-3 6-2 Could this be the birth of a golden couple?:d

dareza    345

Nigel Sears again destoyed Ana. Like in past. I dont remeber when Ana was bad like this. I really do not know how she can not see :mumble:

I see that she again has problem with knee. why she played today then. I don't know what to say.