website statistics

Tennis 2016 Discussion Thread

rybak

What a match :hyper:

This is the kind of match that should be the 5th, deciding match...Karlovic - Delbonis sounds like an anticlimax after this huge battle :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

21 minutes ago, crovitlaci said:

Congrats to Delpo, amazing player. And now... I'm not gonna watch this, too much tennis for me these days.

Wouldn't it have made more sense to skip the Friday instead of the deciding match? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, crovitlaci said:

Congrats to Argentina, completely deserved win especially with those amazing fans. I have to say I admire them, they traveled like 3000km to watch tennis, I'd never do that :d 

they really inspired me , i thought the match was played in Argentina , not in Croatia