website statistics

Tennis 2016 Discussion Thread

rybak

11 minutes ago, dareza said:

Nothing strange. Kei has "body of glass".

Yes, it's not strange considering his style of play, something similar is with Nadal. I wonder how did he even get there, he's barely moving.

PS: I'm waiting this match as the last one on my ticket to get about 100 euros, so I definitely hope Kei doesn't surrend. :d

Edited by crovitlaci

well, Domi is really in fabulous shape. very very promising, maybe with this form and a bit of good luck in the draw even the quarterfinals in Rio are possible, it would be asolutely incredible result for our olympic tennis. still waiting more than 28 years for such good result in this sport since Miloš Mečíř 2 Seoul medals

6 minutes ago, hckosice said:

well, Domi is really in fabulous shape. very very promising, maybe with this form and a bit of good luck in the draw even the quarterfinals in Rio are possible, it would be asolutely incredible result for our olympic tennis. still waiting more than 28 years for such good result in this sport since Miloš Mečíř 2 Seoul medals

Thanks God those cramps didn't affect her much, which shows how well prepared she is, both mentally and physically.

Edited by Майкл

I was starting to watch at 2:0 set lead and 3:3 in the third set for Cilic. Then I saw him losing three games in a row and wasting numerous break Points. Would be a huge disappointment if he still manages to lose this.

Edited by Milan