website statistics

Croatia National Thread

dcro

5 minutes ago, dcro said:

Add handball and basketball to that. Horrible, horrible 24 hours.

Hopefully sailors will break this curse.

Yes,I still hope that Ana could fight for medal in taekwondo. Of course, Iranian would have to go to final and she would have to win two extremely difficult fights.

Before the Games i thought both Croatia and Serbia will have a very good Olympics.

Serbia could be better but guys - Croatia is 1 of the revelations of Rio!

Congrats!!

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

And it could have easily been 7 golds, Martin lost it by thousand of a second and Stipanović lost it almost on impossible way. And to remind that we were stolen a medal in wrestling, handballers completely sucked two days ago... we even had a chance for top10 in medal count.

4 minutes ago, crovitlaci said:

And it could have easily been 7 golds, Martin lost it by thousand of a second and Stipanović lost it almost on impossible way. And to remind that we were stolen a medal in wrestling, handballers completely sucked two days ago... we even had a chance for top10 in medal count.

Yes, we had some other chances, but this is more than great. We also need to know that Glasnovic won gold in shoot-off, that Perkovic won gold in 3rd attempt after two x previously.

I think Damir Martin deserved gold medal, I never saw a race like that. For me, the only sport that was negative surprise is handball. And maybe taekwondo, but I didn't expect much from that sport at these Games. All others were great.