website statistics

Croatia National Thread

dcro

hace 3 minutos, Crolympic said:

If Stipanovic and Australian have equal points after medal race, who will win gold medal?

Whoever finishes higher in the medal race. Which means it would be the australian in any case there is a tie.

Great day for our team.

Damir Martin won silver medal in rowing in incredible race. Tonci Stipanovic secured medal in sailing, first ever for Croatia.

Ivan Kljakovic Gaspic is 5th at the moment in finn. He needs two great results tomorrow.

Our handball team won a match against Spain.

Filip Hrgovic qualified for quarterfinals.

I must say that our athletes have prepared very well for these Games. Coaches have done very good job too.

Hi guys - what do you think and feel before handball 1/4?

You`re a clear fav and good luck as for a better team - but surprise isn`t impossible. How u guys judge our chances?

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

1 hour ago, Pavlo said:

Hi guys - what do you think and feel before handball 1/4?

You`re a clear fav and good luck as for a better team - but surprise isn`t impossible. How u guys judge our chances?

I hope for a great match. It will certainly be different than the one that was in Krakow 7 months ago. Good thing for me is that we keep rising as the tournament goes by, after 2 horrible matches at the start we won Denmark and France and yesterday demolished Tunisia.

33 minuty temu, crovitlaci napisał:

I hope for a great match. It will certainly be different than the one that was in Krakow 7 months ago. Good thing for me is that we keep rising as the tournament goes by, after 2 horrible matches at the start we won Denmark and France and yesterday demolished Tunisia.

we`re rather in worse shape than in Kraków so Croatia is a clear fav and on paper you should sleep well. But handball is a bit specific so there is circa 20% hopes for Poland, mainly in psychological terms. If they will want "a sportive revenge for Kraków" we may have some chance

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

Bad day in sailing, everything else was fine. Perkovic won gold, Ivancevic is in sf, Hrgovic has also secured a medal and water polo team has won. I never like it when we have to beat a team twice at the same tournament, I think that doesn't work most of the time. But our water polo team has to do that now in order to reach final.