website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Music Thread

OlympicIRL

A week ago the probably most beloved Danish musician, Kim Larsen, died from cancer.

Everybody knows his music, have sung them in school, followed him from the 60s and all the way till he played his last concert in august.

Tonight he was remembered with a big concert in Copenhagen where some of Denmark's major artists celebrated his music.

It's hard to pick one or even a few songs to present him, but here are a few of my favourites:

Hi everyone, probably some of you know that I have channel on YouTube, where I do tops about Eurovision, lately I had some problems with copyright, by this some videos were removed by YouTube or silented. Now when new Eurovision season won't started yet I decided to make my personal top of all popular (less or more) worldwide songs of all time, but I'm fear about problems with copyright again, by this I decided made my top in playlist for which link is below. If someone care about this (I hope :d) can listened this and tell me here what do you think about this, of course last song is my favourite song of all time ;) 

2 hours ago, rybak said:

Hi everyone, probably some of you know that I have channel on YouTube, where I do tops about Eurovision, lately I had some problems with copyright, by this some videos were removed by YouTube or silented. Now when new Eurovision season won't started yet I decided to make my personal top of all popular (less or more) worldwide songs of all time, but I'm fear about problems with copyright again, by this I decided made my top in playlist for which link is below. If someone care about this (I hope :d) can listened this and tell me here what do you think about this, of course last song is my favourite song of all time ;) 

What’s funny is that around last Christmas I started to do the same thing to keep track of workout, performance, and good music. I’ll take a look in a week or so when I have more time, but here’s mine in the meantime: 

As you’ll see I’m pretty much into everything (besides that stank ass country music)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

16 godzin temu, Olympian1010 napisał:

What’s funny is that around last Christmas I started to do the same thing to keep track of workout, performance, and good music. I’ll take a look in a week or so when I have more time, but here’s mine in the meantime: 

As you’ll see I’m pretty much into everything (besides that stank ass country music)

Thanks for sharing this, for sure I will watch your playlist too ;) Meanwhile I wanted invited all of you to my just opened fanpage about my YouTube channel on Facebook, I hope I will see there you all :) Here is the link to this profile.

Edited by rybak

@rybak So I’m assuming your favorite type of music is EDM, POP, and Dubstep/Trap?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, bestmen said:

the boss :cool:

:bowdown:

Been to three of his shows in the Netherlands and every single one of them was absolutely fantastic :bowdown:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

:bowdown:

Been to three of his shows in the Netherlands and every single one of them was absolutely fantastic :bowdown:

Indeed a terrific man with a magnificent band. Being able to take requests the way they do and just play is pretty damn impressive.

Remember this funny moment very well from my only Springsteen concert (so far) (about 5:50)