website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Music Thread

OlympicIRL

Okay, so this is at the moment my biggest weakness in life at the moment. I don't know if I sold my soul for this song because of the music, or because of the awesome choreography in the video?

And as for something that would be more expected from me, I highly recommend this wonderful song by The Paper Kites

And lastly, a song by one of my most favourite lyricists - Lucy Spraggan

This song sounds so... heavenly, I don't know how to describe it:

This one makes me nostalgic of my time in Ireland last year :cry: it was played a lot when I was there, I heard it a lot on the radio in the bus, going to the university, and the line "I can't wait to go home" made me think of me, even though I didn't want to go home at that moment XD But now this song is tied with the great time I had in Ireland and the memories and friends I made there (wow I'm gonna make myself cry :')) :

(the song that makes me think of my time there could have been Galway Girl since I was in Galway (and I was still there when Ed Sheeran went to shoot the video clip, I think I've never been that close to an international star in my life :lol:) but it's only a fun song, and it's far from being as good as Castle On The Hill in my opinion)

1 hour ago, Bohemia said:

This one makes me nostalgic of my time in Ireland last year :cry: it was played a lot when I was there, I heard it a lot on the radio in the bus, going to the university, and the line "I can't wait to go home" made me think of me, even though I didn't want to go home at that moment XD But now this song is tied with the great time I had in Ireland and the memories and friends I made there (wow I'm gonna make myself cry :')) :

(the song that makes me think of my time there could have been Galway Girl since I was in Galway (and I was still there when Ed Sheeran went to shoot the video clip, I think I've never been that close to an international star in my life :lol:) but it's only a fun song, and it's far from being as good as Castle On The Hill in my opinion)

Nostalgia is always a bittersweet experience :cry:. I hope you will come back to us one day and re-live your good times.

And yes, Castle on the Hill was always on the radio here and yes is a million times better than Galway Girl. 

Bohemia, the Galway Girl, Ed Sheeran knew it :d

Edited by OlympicIRL