website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Music Thread

OlympicIRL

1 minute ago, Bohemia said:

Of course! :thumbup:

Two weeks ago I listened to the album Coming Up For Air by Kodaline. I thought I had already listened to it a few months ago but apparently not, and I fell in love with almost all the songs :wub: (+ the ones I already knew and loved)

I love the album (I don't think that will be of any surprise to you) :). They played a concert (Christmas Ball) in Dublin last night with a few other artists I like such as All Tvvins. I listened to it on the radio, it was a treat! It's always a great event, last year had Hozier, Little Green Cars, Gavin James, Kodaline. I try to hint every year for someone to by me ticket for it as Christmas present but I guess I'm not trying hard enough :d

il y a 44 minutes, OlympicIRL a déclaré:

I love the album (I don't think that will be of any surprise to you) :). They played a concert (Christmas Ball) in Dublin last night with a few other artists I like such as All Tvvins. I listened to it on the radio, it was a treat! It's always a great event, last year had Hozier, Little Green Cars, Gavin James, Kodaline. I try to hint every year for someone to by me ticket for it as Christmas present but I guess I'm not trying hard enough :d

That must be an amazing concert! 

Too bad they don't get the hint :( 

So we are getting close to Christmas Holidays, and I want to share with you a Portuguese theme from the early 90's that got so popular that nowadays everyone sings it at this time of the year. (I'm sharing here because I would never send this as a TISC entry, but I would like to show it anyways :p)

As a curiosity fact, when there are football matches between any of our 3 big teams (Benfica, Porto, Sporting) during this time of the year (from mid-November to December's 25th), the winning team fans sing this song to their rivals to provoke them :p

• 2 weeks later...