website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Music Thread

OlympicIRL

On 6/13/2017 at 01:16, rybak said:

I hope that someone will watching this and comment in the YT :d It was really time-consuming.

So, the songs in your 2017 ranking, didn't have at all the corresponding placement in the top 100 ranking. A bit random if i had to say. :d

I can forgive not having Poli G, but no Lordi is a huge No-No! :old: Too much 2017 stuff :sleep:

2 godziny temu, Federer91 napisał:

So, the songs in your 2017 ranking, didn't have at all the corresponding placement in the top 100 ranking. A bit random if i had to say. :d

I can forgive not having Poli G, but no Lordi is a huge No-No! :old: Too much 2017 stuff :sleep:

I started to like some songs which previously I don't liked and those songs which I liked previously I started to hate, it's reason why this ranking can seems random :lol: Placing of some songs was really difficult, even in 2017 ranking not saying about this one, it's when you like almost all songs :d 

I have plan make video with 150 songs and there for sure will be Lordi, as also few songs from 2005 :d

Dnia 21.06.2017 o 21:40, Federer91 napisał:

And here is this video with 150 songs :d Btw. You can see on my channel also few short videos from Il Volo concert which was in Warsaw yesterday and I was there :cheer::bounce: