website statistics

Diving Qualification for Summer Olympic Games 2016

hckošice

As I see on wikipedia (in articles with sources) in men's springboard Kuznetsov, Zakharov from Russia, Pacheco from Mexico, He Chao from China and Laugher from GB will compete in both individual and synchronized events. So, their individual quotas will reallocated and then it should be enough for having Polish diver?

56 minutes ago, rybak said:

As I see on wikipedia (in articles with sources) in men's springboard Kuznetsov, Zakharov from Russia, Pacheco from Mexico, He Chao from China and Laugher from GB will compete in both individual and synchronized events. So, their individual quotas will reallocated and then it should be enough for having Polish diver?

You must add to the number of athletes qualified in the individual event (3m springboard, 10m platform) the number of divers that will only compete in the corresponding synchro event ... after that if the number is less than 34 (or a selected athlete is competing in more than one event), then you start to add the reserve divers.

thx gyus, his fate is quite  unsure. some stupid journalists in PL written already in may that he is qualified, when he`s absolutely on the edge

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

Dnia 25.06.2016 o 01:32, mrv86 napisał:

You must add to the number of athletes qualified in the individual event (3m springboard, 10m platform) the number of divers that will only compete in the corresponding synchro event ... after that if the number is less than 34 (or a selected athlete is competing in more than one event), then you start to add the reserve divers.

Now besides these divers about which I mentioned in my previous post also Germany will send the same divers in springboard individual and synchronized (Stephan Feck, Patrick Hausding) and as well Sascha Klein in both platform events. I think that now it will be enough?

On 28/6/2016 at 12:49, rybak said:

Now besides these divers about which I mentioned in my previous post also Germany will send the same divers in springboard individual and synchronized (Stephan Feck, Patrick Hausding) and as well Sascha Klein in both platform events. I think that now it will be enough?

I think so too, but I'm still trying to count every athlete oficially nominated so far. Fingers crossed for Andrzej RZESZUTEK to compete; he's pretty good.

On 26.06.2016 at 14:57, Pavlo said:

thx gyus, his fate is quite  unsure. some stupid journalists in PL written already in may that he is qualified, when he`s absolutely on the edge

It's not about stupid journalists, it's about Rzeszutek and his coach who said that he has the quota. Also after our NOC made a list of qualified on 100 days before Olympics and they wrote that Rzeszutek is first reserve my colleague talked with Rzeszutek's coach and he still was sure that he is qualified.