website statistics

Slalom Canoeing 2016 Discussion Thread

hckošice

Some Results from the last week Oceanian Championships in Penrith (AUS), the competition was also the Oceanian Qualification for Rio.

Men´s C1

:SVK Matej Beňuš  99.36 (2)

:FRA Nicolas Peschier 100.41 (0)

:GBR Adam Burgess 100.65 (0)

Benus_Oceania_podium.jpg

Men´s K1

:CZE Vavrinec Hradilek  92.08 (0)

:GER Sebastian Schubert 92.17 (0)

:CZE Vit Prindis 94.48 (0)

Men´s C2

:GER Germany (Franz Anton/Jan Benzien)  106.55 (0)

:GER Germany (Kevin Mueller/Kai Mueller) 107.79 (0)

:CZE France (Pierre Picco/Hugo Biso) 110.31 (2)

Women´s K1

:SVK Jana Dukatova  105.09 (2)

:AUS Jessica Fox 105.18 (2)

:AUS Rosalyn Lawrence 106.54 (0)

Dukatova_podium-660x494.jpg

Dukatova_Oceania-660x438.jpg

Edited by hckosice
test

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, hckosice said:

this is very interesting. my favorites events on winter Olympics are ski cross and snowboard cross.so I like this.

Canoe Kayak-AFRICA SPRINT CHAMPS and African Olympic qualifications

:RSASouth Africa 01 to 03/04 2016 :RSA

Participating countries:

Algeria, Angola, Cameroon, Cote d Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Libya, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Senegal, Seychelles, Soa Tome & Principe, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Tunisia. here

On 3/30/2016 at 6:46 PM, hckosice said:

This writer calls the same thing canoe slalom cross, boater cross, boarder cross and border cross in one article :lol:

How am I supposed to call it then? :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

27 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

This writer calls the same thing canoe slalom cross, boater cross, boarder cross and border cross in one article :lol:

Simply cross I guess :d

I guess this will be one of those events that are perceived "cool and sexy", and that's what IOC apparently wants. That's why we might see skateboarding, surfing and rock climbing in Tokyo.

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

4 hours ago, heywoodu said:

:d honnestly don´t know. To be true, I´ve never seen this competition, so I can´t say anything. but at first view from what I read and heard, it´s hard to call it canoeing slalom, apparently it have nothing in common with.. the track is much shorter (only 5 to 7 gates) and there no penalisation for hitting the gates..but sure, I can be wrong and the race could be very interesting and exciting, I have to see it to say more