website statistics

Wrestling UWW Junior World Championships 2018

nitinsanker

the freestyle team is not just bad. this team is terrible. they lost so many matches in last 20 seconds. this is becoming the trademark of Iranian freestyle wrestlers. obviously there is something wrong with the whole freestyle program. because they keep losing like this. they can defend OK for 5:30 minutes but when it comes to the last attack they just collapse. it can't be just luck or one wrestler's mistake.

28 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

Did the Indian Wrestler reach Semis in Men's -74 kg ?

yes sachin rathi reached semis ...... he is a fine wrestler defeated a IRI closely then GEO .... he is the asian junior champ so along with deepak in 86  are the best bet to reach finals ......

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

11 minutes ago, nitinsanker said:

yes sachin rathi reached semis ...... he is a fine wrestler defeated a IRI closely then GEO .... he is the asian junior champ so along with deepak in 86  are the best bet to reach finals ......

Hopefully he'll reach final , so our Wrestler could reach Repechage 

2 hours ago, MHSN said:

the freestyle team is not just bad. this team is terrible. they lost so many matches in last 20 seconds. this is becoming the trademark of Iranian freestyle wrestlers. obviously there is something wrong with the whole freestyle program. because they keep losing like this. they can defend OK for 5:30 minutes but when it comes to the last attack they just collapse. it can't be just luck or one wrestler's mistake.

how is abbas in 92 ...chances against the russian in semis 

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

Just now, nitinsanker said:

how is abbas in 92 ...chances against the russian in semis 

we had 3 matches vs Russia and none of them even went to the 2nd period ! :facepalm: I think this pretty much says everything about how pathetic our wrestlers are in this tournament in freestyle.

Foroutan is a bit better than those guys but still I don't think there is a chance for him. ( didn't see the Russian wrestler though, don't know about his level)

3 minutes ago, MHSN said:

we had 3 matches vs Russia and none of them even went to the 2nd period ! :facepalm: I think this pretty much says everything about how pathetic our wrestlers are in this tournament in freestyle.

Foroutan is a bit better than those guys but still I don't think there is a chance for him. ( didn't see the Russian wrestler though, don't know about his level)

ooops there go repechage chances 

19 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

Hopefully he'll reach final , so our Wrestler could reach Repechage 

Was just checking on AZE that rathi is facing seems to be hot stuff ....a cadet world champ and he took apart a russian in the earlier round seems like a great wrestler but rathi has a strong heart ,  I am hoping for the best