Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sindo

What is Totallympics?

11 posts in this topic

WhatisTotallympics.png

Totallympics is a Forum (Discussion Site) focused on Olympic Sports, where Sport Fans from all around the World can discuss about all Sports with a particular focus on Olympic Sports and on Olympic Games, being always updated about everything related to them. On Totallympics they can share their comments and feelings about all Sport Events, representing their Nation and meeting new Sports Fans from all around the World.

On Totallympics, all Olympic Sports are on the same level: Handball is no more important than Shooting and no less important than Basketball, which is no more important than Rowing or less important than Swimming. Totallympics tries to follow all International Sport Competitions, from World Championships to Continental Championships, from World Cups to Junior Competitions, providing Results, Information and Comments by all Totallympics Users.

Totallympics Users will be both:

• able to read all of the Forum's Threads, to be updated with Results and to read other Users' opinions.

• encouraged to write messages, to share personal Comments or personal feelings about any Thread on the Forum, or by posting Results/Information about a Sport Event.

Totallympics Aims are:

• Gathering Sport Fans from all around the World, to have the biggest number of Nations represented on the Forum, so that a European User can discuss with African Users about Athletics, an Asian User can discuss with American Users about Basketball and so on, everyone supporting and representing his/her own favourite Teams and Athletes.

• Gathering Results for the biggest number possible of Sport Events, with a particular focus on Olympic Qualification. Every User will be able to post Results for all Sport Events, in order to help Totallympics to grow day after day.

If you have found Totallympics by chance, surfing on the net and you have read this whole Post, it probably means you are interested in joining it.

First of all, you can start having a look around the Forum, to better understand Totallympics' Aims and be sure you will be interested in joining the Forum. Then, the next step is to Register. It's a free, quick and easy process that will allow you to start writing messages in all sections of the Forum and interact with other Users.

Once you have registered, if you want, you can set an Avatar, introduce yourself to the community and start posting about all Sports you are interested in. Then all we can hope is that you will like Totallympics enough to come back on the Forum daily to help Totallympics in growing, day after day, and become one of the best Sports Community in the World!

As Totallympics is an international community, the only allowed language for discussion on the forum is English, except for National Threads, where the official language of that Nation is also allowed. One of Totallympics’ most interesting features is that it allows users to discuss with other Users from all around the World, so that every Totallympics User can represent both themselves and their Nation on the Forum.

Totallympics opened in March 2011, growing week after week, and has covered London 2012 and Sochi 2014 Olympic Games, focusing on Olympic Qualification and everything related to the Olympic Games.

After a huge database problem in February 2016, Totallympics had a new start in March 2016, with new forum software, but all previous posts were lost. This is the reason why you will not be able to find any Posts dated before March 2016, but those who had the chance to visit Totallympics between 2011 and 2016 will certainly already know what Totallympics is about.

If you have any questions or problems, feel free to contact us anytime using the Contact Form.

In the following Posts, you will find some Users' Feedback about Totallympics.

Totallympics is not only a website but a collector of opinions and emotions from all corners of the globe .

Edited by Sindo

I'll share my testimonial :d

In the period let's say pre-Totallympics i had been part in many sport forums but never stood in there, until the day when i subscribed in totallympics.
It is in fact the only sport forum that claims to be international ad actually proved it in every aspects.
I believe that totallympics should be awarded by IOC for its effort and proffessionalism:yes in collecting detailed results debating and discussing over them and absolutely for its remarkable contribution in favor of sports. 

This would almost have be the only Olympic sport forum on the internet and if not, this is the best of the lot.

This is a kind of "3d world", this is a forum, discussion panel, knowledge base, place to exchange emotions, expectations, opinions between people with passion about sport.

All in one for me :), the best olympic forum!! :)

I came to know about this site during late 2011-early 2012 when I was searching for London Olympics qualification results and info. This was the only site where there's a regular & fast update of all Olympic sports and it was like one-stop site to get all necessary sports results. Since then, I enjoyed every moment even though we had to go through tough times like server issue during the London Olympics and complete crash of site in the past month. It's devastating that all the work of past 5 years is gone but let us always look for the bright side. We got a new webmaster which means a new start but the community remains the same

I hope one day IOC recognizes us as Malik said earlier

This is not only a forum of results of sports but a place where thoughts of International sports fan come together at a single place and this is only the place where I could find all the actions happening across globe with full details. I would thank Sindo for getting me to join here and from 2011 Totallympics has been my one stop place for sports. Being a part of this was a pleasure and I missed it so badly when this was down.

Totallympics is a fantastic, interesting and friendly community of great sports fans and dedicated users. I can't remember how I stumbled across the forum, but I don't regret it at all. Totallympics is on an amazing journey and I am glad we can all enjoy it together in the future on this new forum.

Edited by uk12points

I'm here since 2011, it's the perfect place if you're fan of Olympics and sports at all, even music, we discuss everything! :p 

Unfortunate we lost all the old archive, but let's try a new archive, rebuild this and transform this website on the biggest sport souces in the world :)

I would say Totallympics is, as far as I know, the best place on internet to discuss almost every sport with people from almost every part of the world. There probably is a "better" place to discuss cycling, or a "better" place to discuss athletics, but then you'd have to be on many specialized forums. I have never seen any other international forum where there is knowledge about so many different sports all put together. I mean, weightlifting experts to modern pentathlon fans and athletics fans to lovers of air sports....where else can you find that? :d 

Totallympics is the best sport forum for me, the proof I became a totallympics-addict since 2012 :hearts: here I can discuss about all olympic and non-olympic sports, I can post results of the competitions I'm interested in, I can participate in prediction contests for fun, and even music contests...  If you're looking for all sports in one place, this is the place to be !

As my friends said, I think TOTALLYMPICS deserves an oscar-like award :d for the category best internet sport forums!  :smiley_emoticons_olympia: