website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2018

The point dispute between NZ and US seems to come to an end. NZ delegation sends greeting to the third, independent party :d 

In other words, :NZL is in. Maybe @Joshi would like to join this time.

Edited by Wanderer

I'm at an all time struggle. I've finally decided to go with my all time favourite Lithuanian artist from my childhood, buuuuuut now I have more than 10 songs that are all amazing to me, but I don't know which one will resonate best with the Totallympics squad.  :cry:

Edited by Werloc

16 minutes ago, Werloc said:

I'm at an all time struggle. I've finally decided to go with my all time favourite Lithuanian artist from my childhood, buuuuuut now I have more than 10 songs that are all amazing to me, but I don't know which one will resonate best with the Totallympics squad.  :cry:

You know me well :d 

17 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

You know me well :d 

I've considered this artist every single time I needed to select a song, but I kinda believe that this artist is one of those that only translates to a particular taste :d Especially when the lyrics are the most beautiful part and they're in Lithuanian.

Edited by Werloc

41 minutes ago, Werloc said:

I literally have the same issue

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

21 minutes ago, Werloc said:

I've considered this artist every single time I needed to select a song, but I kinda believe that this artist is one of those that only translates to a particular taste :d Especially when the lyrics are the most beautiful part and they're in Lithuanian.

Kitoks Pasaulis lyrics sounded awesome, and were even better when you translated them :hearts: I still know the lyrics by heart!

13 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I literally have the same issue

12 minutes ago, Werloc said:

being American, I would have an all time struggle picking a genre, let alone an artist. :d

If I were an American, and hosted TISC, I would pick the The United States of America band :whistle: especially because they were pioneers when it comes to electronic music :)

PS And that would be "American Metaphysical Circus" song :d 

7 minutes ago, Werloc said:

@Wanderer perhaps a special playlist is in order for all of the songs that I won't pick? :d I could provide translations :d

Yes please :d 

Edited by Wanderer