website statistics

Tennis US Open 2018

Totallympics

13 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Yes. The rule is stupid when a male player can change his shirt on court without problems, while a female player has to go inside to change her shirt 'because God forbid someone sees her top'. I wonder how people who make those rules ever go to a swimming pool or a beach, do they poke their eyes out when they see.....omg, a bikini?

I blame Cornet's memory lapse. This is a non-issue nobody would even talk about if she knew which side is which. Why are we even talking about this now? Let's move on.

4 hours ago, Monzanator said:

I blame Cornet's memory lapse. This is a non-issue nobody would even talk about if she knew which side is which.

Yeah because that's the main thing. Lol.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

This is the first slam Novak won without playing anyone from "Big 4"

24 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Sampras tied :cool: One more, just to cement The Big 3

and who expected this after AO. I was sure that this will be his last year at tour :facepalm:

1 minute ago, dareza said:

and who expected this after AO. I was sure that this will be his last year at tour :facepalm:

After AO I still had some hopes, but IW and Miami where the ones I thought - okay, this guy is done. And then, miracle (Vajda) happens. Od Vajde uvek vajde :d 

Very sad for Del Potro, he is more talented than Djokovic but he just was injured too often. I hope that Djokovic will soon disappear again, him and Murray dominating tennis was the most boring period in this sport ever, even Grandparer and Nadal battling it out was more interesting. Of course the ultimate goal has to be Kyrgios, Felix and Denis winning slams as soon as possible. Kyrgios can do it if he can convince Lahyani to become his coach.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 19 Stunden schrieb Wanderer:

Well, we definitely should talk more about Osaka. I do expect her to have poor results during Asian swing, but it is not necessary. Also, I think she is not that kind of player that is gonna disappear are all other "surprising" winners. She's not gonna have Halep's consistency but she will be there, most likely with better overall post-Slam year than Ostapenko.

Wozniacki was the most surprising slam winner ever and she still became number 1 if i remember correctly, gonna be hard for Osaka to top that.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 17 Stunden schrieb vinipereira:

:BRA Thiago Wild champion in Junior Boys Singles :thumbup:

Great that he was able to use the absence of Auger-Aliassime, Kuhn, Molleker and the other guys. Doesn't mean much for his future though.