website statistics

Tennis US Open 2018

Totallympics

8 minutes ago, wumo26 said:

A quick bet: How many players will retire, because of the heat or an injury in today's matches?

My bet is 6 

1 in singles, 2 in doubles

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

:FRA Ugo Humbert looks like a promising player.

Btw, I though that we have :POL Polish pair in women's doubles, that I've never heard of, because livescore said "Adamczak/Krawczyk". Aaaaand it's :AUS Monique Adamczak and :USA Desirae Krawczyk. :whistle:

I am unashamed, at getting nothing done.

1 minute ago, szy123 said:

Btw, I though that we have :POL Polish pair in women's doubles, that I've never heard of, because livescore said "Adamczak/Krawczyk". Aaaaand it's :AUS Monique Adamczak and :USA Desirae Krawczyk. :whistle:

Poland also "has" a quite good player in the women's singles, Wozniacki..;)

7 minutes ago, szy123 said:

Monique Adamczak is on the tour for a while just like Olivia Rogowska ;)  I've never heard of Krawczyk before, probably some ITF/NCAA scrub.

5 minutes ago, stefanbg said:

Strycova on the way to double bagle Arruabarrena.

And on the bagel topic, Humbert's coach Champion seems to be the last tennis player to be on the receiving end of triple bagels at a Grand Slam during the 1993 Roland Garros