website statistics

European Championships 2018

Totallympics

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Rowing is less than an hour away from the start and there are not even start lists. This whole thing is an even bigger joke than the European Games....I mean, look at Totallympics: the fact this 'event' is not even talked about in it's own thread or in 'Athletics at the European Championships Thread' threads says enough about 'the European Championships' really not being 'a thing'. 

giphy.gif

the worst thing is that they scheduled all these events together and we can't enjoy european championship, if really wanted multi sports events should have taken European Games (also unnecessary event imo) and bring it all together

Edited by DaniSRB

Well. I'll be the positive one then. Right now we have rowing European Championships on the main TV channel here in Denmark. That's usually a thing for just the Olympics, and that's eventhough the best Danish rowers aren't even there (bad timing). That's pretty damn massive! for me! 

I'm loving this thing though I'm sad that it's the same time as sailing Worlds!

30 minutes ago, Agger said:

Well. I'll be the positive one then. Right now we have rowing European Championships on the main TV channel here in Denmark. That's usually a thing for just the Olympics, and that's eventhough the best Danish rowers aren't even there (bad timing). That's pretty damn massive! for me! 

I'm loving this thing though I'm sad that it's the same time as sailing Worlds!

For 'us' that doesn't matter: rowing isn't on TV now (maybe some finals will get attention in the evening sports news for a few minutes), only on Eurosport, which would be showing it anyway :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!