website statistics

Stars of the Future

Dragon

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Dragon:

1 -  If I make a mistake I don't waste time making small ones. ;)

2/3 - Somebody who has the capability of being the best in the world (or at least being close to the best) but is not yet well known outside their own country unless you follow junior sport very closely.

Jakob would have been in this category at the start of 2018 but. obviously, he got very good, very quickly.

Probably people who have already won medals at senior level can be excluded - but I think the "rules" don't have to be too strict either.

1) I think you should correct the spelling in your first comment, its very disrespectful towards wonderboy.

2/3) So we are talking about athletes who havent won any medals at olympics/senior world championships so far. I am still not sure whether someone like Tomokazu Harimoto should be included on this list?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Enrique:

Maria Vicente  heptatlon athetics, 17 years old 

Next star from Spain :ESP

1528057239_040694_1528057308_noticia_normal.jpg

Let's see ...

Of course Spain needs some new talent/star, basically no medal contenders except for race walking and maybe women's triple jump (long shot).

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.