website statistics

Basketball 2018 Discussion Thread

Yannakis

Gold for Germany, silver for Spain, bronze for Hungary. Lativa 4. and Belgium 5. That teams qualified for WC U19 2019.

Slovenia, Sweden and Ireland regalated and Lithuania, Belarus and Israel promoted.

Edited by dareza

What a great show by kids in final match. They are still very very young but I saw few very interesting players. In the final match Croatia beat Spain 71:70 at the end of match :d But I think it was wel deserved. They were better in this match. Bronze for Turkey. 4. for France.

So, this is the end for men's youth basketball this year in Europe. 3 different nations with titles: Israel (u20), Serbia (u18) and Croatia (u16). and disaster year for Spain and France. D I S A S T E R.

After beating Cape Verde 78-21 in the quarter finals, Mali again appears to be a tiny bit too strong for the competition at the African women's U18 championships.

td0Hc2U.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

After beating Cape Verde 78-21 in the quarter finals, Mali again appears to be a tiny bit too strong for the competition at the African women's U18 championships.

td0Hc2U.png

I'd gladly take any Mali domination, thank you very much.

#banbestmen

5 minutes ago, dcro said:

Apparently their total goal difference in 5 matches played so far is around +350. :lol:

LTJZyXZ.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Holy crap that is one hell of an atmosphere for U18 women's basketball :yikes:

Mozambique is getting destroyed yet the home fans (it's in Mozambique) are partying like they won the World Cup :bowdown:

This is awesome