website statistics

Road Cycling UEC European Championships 2018

hckošice

Seriously, why are organizers such absolute idiots when it comes to stuff like live results in road cycling? I mean, look at the official website!

https://www.europeanchampionships.com/results/en/road-cycling/results-road-race-men-fnl-000100-.htm

Right now, with well over 100km to go, it looks like this:

Spoiler

WmtGLi4.png

Everyone in seemingly random positions, because rank, result, time behind are all non-existent. One can click on individual cyclists though, and see individual splits per cyclist, like this:

Spoiler

OrILytZ.png

How on earth is that helpful? What the flying fuck is so hard about simply having a live ranking that says 'xx km', followed by the standings at that moment? Like in almost every major cycling competition that's not a championships race.

The sheer stupidity of these people makes me want to throw my laptop out of the window. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Pity I was hoping for medal here...but obviously it wasn´t realistic at all.

Oh well, I think this year alone he already won 39 races more important and prestigious than this one :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!