Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

heywoodu

Doping Cases and Bans Thread

Dragon    38
1 hour ago, Dunadan said:

Very strange.

They have been rumours about Schwazer for many years, Stories that he was on EPO and other drugs long before he won his gold in Beijing but even the athletes who believe he cheated them of medals find this new doping case very suspicious,

Gianlu33    302

Wow, they remove the email adress :lol: Btw, like every file i dowload it. Alex Schwazer mails dont's show any important news. 

I read a IAAF/WADA email when they say that the Kenya's police don't let enter the  anti-doping inspectors in training camps, and make the controls very difficult. If anyone want the screen i'll try to post it, i found two images of reports too.

dareza    290
22 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

A Brazilian swimmer testing positive, surprise! What's next, a Russian race walker? An Azeri weightlifter? 

:rofl:

bestmen    279

Russia's athletics federation on Thursday urged athletes who were disqualified from the Beijing and London Olympics for doping to return their medals to the International Olympic Committee (IOC).

Gianlu33    302
On 8/7/2017 at 16:26, bestmen said:

in the same time many countries should have the same sanction like Italy

Like Italy? :lol: U never see our antidoping agency i think...

hckosice    697
6 hours ago, Dunadan said:

http://www.insidethegames.biz/articles/1052496/olympic-50km-race-walk-gold-medallist-to-miss-world-championships-after-iaaf-doping-investigation

If he loses the olympic gold, it could be the 4th time that Tallent gets an upgrade from silver to gold. :facepalm:

Apparently it has nothing to do with previous results. so the gold should be safe, the problem happened with his biological passports results this summer, but well, who know. We saw many similar problems in the past, maybe the most famous was the Czech cyclist Roman Kreuziger who was banned because of similar abnormalities in his biological passport but CAS removed it later.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.