website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans Thread (2016 & 2017)

heywoodu

21 minutes ago, dcro said:

If Efimova steals medal from Luthersdottir I'll tear this place apart...

There is no stealing if clean Efimova beats Luthersdottir or anyone else. If the tests after the race show something else, then that is a different question.

Just now, Federer91 said:

There is no stealing if clean Efimova beats Luthersdottir or anyone else. If the tests after the race show something else, then that is a different question.

You basically say the same thing when Bolt wins (difference being that Bolt is neither a convicted doper nor meldonium user). ;)

#banbestmen

Sad  to see that 1 day before olympics start ..................the doping thread is the most active thread on totallympics ...........:facepalm:..................... I think IOC has mishandled this whole affair 

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

1 hour ago, kungshamra71 said:

So, I'm a bit confused now, is Efimova now allowed to compete in Rio?

And what about Stepanova of athletics (the whistleblower), is she definitely banned?

Efimova allowed, Stepanova not. LOL

#banbestmen

4 godziny temu, dareza napisał:

ahhahahahahahahah you only speak about Russia and Serbia on this forum. You are from Russia or Serbia maybe? Yes, you are. You are big fan of our countries. :)

yeah, sure;)

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

4 godziny temu, Dolby napisał:

As someone, who has zero knowledge about Efimova, I am intrigued by the way she is singled out. What makes her worse than other dope cheaters? Or why is she the personification of Russian doping problems?

she a kind of has 0 decency level, she seems to parade with this doping, very unpleasant character for me

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

vor 4 Stunden schrieb heywoodu:

If I recall correctly, her ban was handled in such a way last year that she could very conveniently start competing right before the world championships....in Russia. 

Yes. What I really hate about her is what she said after she was banned for doping. She said something like: 'Using performance enhancing drugs is like driving your car too fast. After you have been booked, everything is fine and you continue to drive'.

No sign of regret, no sign of hindsight at all. Seeing her competing makes me just sick.