website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans Thread (2016 & 2017)

heywoodu

Bulgarian sportsperson of 2015 Gabriela Petrova has also tested possitive for meldonium in an out of race test in february. Her coach said that they have stopped using it since october, but there is still some amount in her body. They will have a press conferance in the comming days to address the situation.

Very good news that Petrova has been caught, although everyone knew that she wasnt playing fair.

She suddenly improved her PB by 53 cm last year, at the age of 23 ... :d

Its just funny how stupid many athletes from eastern europe seem to be. :lol:

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

2 hours ago, Federer91 said:

Wait for the official ban, before openning the champagne chappie.

No need for that. She has doped and doesnt deserve any respect in the future, i just will ignore her in the future. In the end she never wouldve won a medal, so she can just go back to where she belongs and become irrelevant again. What does it tell us about bulgarian sport that she was athlete of the year in Bulgaria?

I think Bulgaria shouldve picked Dimitrov instead, he is also irrelevant, but at least he looks good! :yes

Hopefully he didnt spend too much with Sharapova, otherwise he also might be on something ...

I am really interested why some of the best athletes from arab countries train in Bulgaria ...

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.