website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans Thread (2016 & 2017)

heywoodu

16 hours ago, Pavlo said:

and it got to her blood from mouth? did she eat it? :)

and this is Kowalczyk`s answer :)

lek.jpg

As it is for the lips, it could easily end up in the mouth.

That is indeed interesting and really means that at least the team doctor should be fired.

Apparently it's part of the national team contract that skiers must accept whatever medicaments the doctor tells them to take.

34 minutes ago, Agger said:

That is indeed interesting and really means that at least the team doctor should be fired.

Apparently it's part of the national team contract that skiers must accept whatever medicaments the doctor tells them to take.

That has already happened :p (or he has stepped down himself officially, but I guess he didn't have much of a choice)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 godziny temu, Agger napisał:

this is interesting, some part of it could affect doping test result but is it possible that it would be enough to go over allowed concentration? I`m not a doctor, my mam was - it sounds like "stinky". I`d rather believe they just used her mouth as an argument or did it deliberately. BTW - she probably knew the results some days before us, so it could`ve happened because of intense "crying" - this is quite normal. The whole explanation sounds......strange, especially that the case of doping in Norwegian team was louder and louder for some months....i don`t believe in co-incidences and i don`t believe this "explanation" if i have to be true...

And BTW 2 - she`d be the only Norwegian skier treated that way?...very "on the edge". BTW3 - experienced doctor would suddenly make such a amateur mistake? Maybe they just overused it this time...

Edited by Pavlo

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

4 minutes ago, Pavlo said:

she probably knew the results some days before us, so it could`ve happened because of intense "crying" - this is quite normal.

Could you try this sentence again? "It could have happened" --> What could have happened because of intense crying? :p 

She apparently knew the results on 4 October by the way. 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Przed chwilą, heywoodu napisał:

Could you try this sentence again? "It could have happened" --> What could have happened because of intense crying? :p 

She apparently knew the results on 4 October by the way. 

when people cry much lips can look like this

Just now, Pavlo said:

when people cry much lips can look like this

But how can lips look like that, months before someone cries a lot? :d 

(remember that the picture of those lips are from August, even before the doping control)

Przed chwilą, heywoodu napisał:

But how can lips look like that, months before someone cries a lot? :d 

(remember that the picture of those lips are from August, even before the doping control)

oh i get it, so probably yes - she was treated that way....but such a mistake in perfect pro Norwegian team? Sounds stinky still, like unreal. As above, maybe they overused it this time like Zielinski brothers...