website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans Thread (2016 & 2017)

heywoodu

Of course all American athletes are so clean. USA-CAN-JPN-ESP on the line against the main rival Russia.  Who will be next China? I am support clean sport, but for me it is a planned action. Russia should show class and retreat. I do not believe that some other countries like USA  also they do not try this.

If they have all the evidence and all that goes with it, Russia will have a serious problemThey will not participate in the next few Olympics. But still I think that there is good number of totally innocent athletes and they must participate at least as Klishina.

One user here said that I will be happy. Not at all. As I know almost all athletes from Belarus and Romanian canoeing team (11) failed at doping test at the same time. So, they are not innocent at all. (I would say the same for all athletes from Serbia that use or have used an illegal substance).

discussion over!;)

I thought it will be better shot. But this comission naven't said nothing new than Rodchenkov said in NY Times interview. They even haven't said any athletes names like Rodchenkov. Why? And still there are no public any real evidences except words. Words, words, words... Like previous special comissions of WADA.

May be at least one evidence? Letter? Photo? Sounds? You have a lot of time for it. No. They give us only words and we have to believe them. They speak like politicans but not like real scientists who fight with doping.

1 hour ago, Adriano said:

Russia is first in the firing line, what about USA? Rio without Russia,  will be a big joke.  They should start, but should be tested. That's all. 

If there is the same kind of signs of state sponsored doping in the USA, they should be investigated just as much. State sponsored doping that is.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

il y a 1 minute, heywoodu a déclaré:

If there is the same kind of signs of state sponsored doping in the USA, they should be investigated just as much. State sponsored doping that is.

I agree whatever the country involved, if there are signs of this, it should be investigated.

1 minute ago, Canada4thewin said:

I agree whatever the country involved, if there are signs of this, it should be investigated.

100% true.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!