website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans Thread (2016 & 2017)

heywoodu

1 hour ago, intoronto said:

I can't wait for Isinbayeva's next comments about human rights and stuff. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

46 minutes ago, Dimast said:

Don't worry, it will. You can now open the champagne.

No offence to Russians...

But what a pathetic sporting system in the country... ie win at all costs. 

I just have to LOL at the fact that they won less then 14 gold in Sochi with all the doping! LMAO!

19 minutes ago, intoronto said:

No offence to Russians...

But what a pathetic sporting system in the country... ie win at all costs. 

I just have to LOL at the fact that they won less then 14 gold in Sochi with all the doping! LMAO!

Personally I'm laughing more about the weird reactions of some people/fans in the Dutch speed skating world: "Look, those Russians were all doping and we destroyed them in Sochi, imagine how good we were!!" :lol::facepalm:

I would say "Imagine how effective our 'extra help' was" :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

only russians are suspected of doping , what about the rest ?

i remember this miserable accusation against the decathlonian Bourada :ALG the Laboratory here said he was negative but positive in europe

i don't trust  the occidental decisions /laboratories ......it's totally politic

14 minutes ago, bestmen said:

only russians are suspected of doping , what about the rest ?

i remember this miserable accusation against the decathlonian Bourada :ALG the Laboratory here said he was negative but positive in europe

i don't trust  the occidental decisions /laboratories ......it's totally politic

Not only Russians, there are 12 countries involved in this case but so far the Russians are the only ones who have come out :) 

Samples of any athlete should never be tested in their own country by the way if you ask me. An Algerian lab testing Bourada's sample is bad, a Dutch lab testing Schippers sample would be bad as well (I'm sure it happens though). 

Juste maintenant , heywoodu a déclaré:

Not only Russians, there are 12 countries involved in this case but so far the Russians are the only ones who have come out :) 

Samples of any athlete should never be tested in their own country by the way if you ask me. An Algerian lab testing Bourada's sample is bad, a Dutch lab testing Schippers sample would be bad as well (I'm sure it happens though). 

so we should to believe other Labos even if they are wrong ?

Just now, bestmen said:

so we should to believe other Labos even if they are wrong ?

How do you know they are wrong?