website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans Thread (2016 & 2017)

heywoodu

Just now, Dimast said:

Lie and hypocrisy. You know perfectly well that the russians are pure, they are not doppers. Anti-Russian hysteria has passed all the limits. This is not a fight against doping, but a fight with Russia

Anti-russian hysteria? :lol: I every say that for me an athlete is clean until he will be caught, I don't care about his nationality.

I'm against the Russian collective ban... But hey, anti-russian everywhere :p

1 minute ago, Dimast said:

All people perfectly understand what is really happening. For several years there has been a planned campaign against Russian sport. The West does not like his successes much

This is getting funny. Almost as funny as Vitaly Mutko :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

10 минут назад, Gianlu33 сказал:

Anti-russian hysteria? :lol: I every say that for me an athlete is clean until he will be caught, I don't care about his nationality.

I'm against the Russian collective ban... But hey, anti-russian everywhere :p

They are not caught. They did not use dope, there is no evidence, there is nothing. In addition to Rodchenkov's words and USADA words

13 минуты назад, heywoodu сказал:

This is getting funny. Almost as funny as Vitaly Mutko :d 

I ask the russophobes not to write to me. you dont like Russia and the Russians

Edited by Dimast

Just now, Dimast said:

I ask russophobes not to write to me. you always disliked Russia and the Russians

Wrong. Actually I'm sad we won't see Tretiakov and Nikitina anymore, but even so it apparently is entirely impossible to say even one word different than "it's a conspiracy, OMG!!" and not be called an 'anti-Russia' something, or a Russiaphobe, or whatever. 

No, it's not a conspiracy.

No, I'm not against Russia.

Yes, there actually are Russian athletes I like, I don't care so much about nationalities, no idea why others do.

And yes, sadly I 'thank' the Russian government and sports federations (those that are actually responsible, because come on, let's not be the conspiracy nuts who say WADA is responsible) for being cheating idiots who screwed up the life of their athletes with a system of systematic doping, which is bad for their health, their reputation and their chances to compete.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

24 минуты назад, heywoodu сказал:

Wrong. Actually I'm sad we won't see Tretiakov and Nikitina anymore, but even so it apparently is entirely impossible to say even one word different than "it's a conspiracy, OMG!!" and not be called an 'anti-Russia' something, or a Russiaphobe, or whatever. 

No, it's not a conspiracy.

No, I'm not against Russia.

Yes, there actually are Russian athletes I like, I don't care so much about nationalities, no idea why others do.

And yes, sadly I 'thank' the Russian government and sports federations (those that are actually responsible, because come on, let's not be the conspiracy nuts who say WADA is responsible) for being cheating idiots who screwed up the life of their athletes with a system of systematic doping, which is bad for their health, their reputation and their chances to compete.

Continuous demagogy. Without a single fact. It's all politics and conspiracy! An American conspiracy to discredit Russia and Sochi Olympics. And you understand this perfectly. WADA is just an instrument. If Mutko is an idiot and says only nonsense, then this doesnt mean that there is no conspiracy. I'm more and deeper than you in this topic. I read not only Nick Butler from insidethegames. Do you know why they disqualified, for example, Nikitina? What did she break?!

Edited by Dimast