website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans Thread (2016 & 2017)

heywoodu

2 hours ago, Swewi said:

She was not even tested for 4 months before this test and that is appearently the normal case pdf season for norwegian skiers, according to norwegian media

How often are the Swedes tested if I may ask? (including a source would be nice :p ) 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

How often are the Swedes tested if I may ask? (including a source would be nice :p ) 

I dont know exactly but I know sweden have More (not much More)  tests than norway... and they have More Skier.. but that doesnt matter, its a norwegian skiier WHO has Been caught,With a story in lever With most other bad explainations from dopers. And her and her team mates behaviour just indicates something More. And i am not a norway-hater, i was a big fan of Johaug before this.

Found source here http://www.rf.se/globalassets/riksidrottsforbundet/dokument/antidoping/forskning-och-statistik/1607-antidopingstatistik-hemsida-skarp.pdf

389 tests on skiers last year and 191 off competition. This is the number of tests by the swedish anti doping organisation. 

Also several doctors has Said that what She took is not even good for use on lips.. and her lip problems could actually instead be a side affect from use of clostebol.. Aldo Heidi weng has the same problematik.. and She Will not participate on the next national team camp, also some other skiers suddenly wont bevakar of "privat issues", and why Does Marit talk about retiring now Is She has nothing to hide.. its too many questions.. and if She was from an East european country noone would believe this story With so many holes.. i dont say that they systematically Dopes in Norway but that seems at least More likely true than Johaugs story

Dnia 19.10.2016 o 00:17, Dmitry napisał:

Their asthma is not an usually asthma. Asthma is just a wrong word from mass media. They have an exercise-induced bronchoconstriction (EIB).
For cure athletes used salbutamol. (There are many salbutamol users in Fancy Bears's TUEs). According to WADA salbutamol is not a doping in the cases when you are cure EIB with authorized methods and doses.
EIB is like a professional disease. WADA say that small doses can't help to be better than athletes without EIB. But there are too many dominant athletes with EIB and it looks queerly.

still question why Norwegians have more such cases than others...having a clean country, clean air - it`s a bit strange. The same with Brittish cyclists. 1 of them admitted that his sickness was a fake and he used doping legally. BTW - i also used salbutamol for asthma

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

13 hours ago, Swewi said:

Also several doctors has Said that what She took is not even good for use on lips.. and her lip problems could actually instead be a side affect from use of clostebol.. Aldo Heidi weng has the same problematik.. and She Will not participate on the next national team camp, also some other skiers suddenly wont bevakar of "privat issues", and why Does Marit talk about retiring now Is She has nothing to hide.. its too many questions.. and if She was from an East european country noone would believe this story With so many holes.. i dont say that they systematically Dopes in Norway but that seems at least More likely true than Johaugs story

Searching in Norwegian is impossible for me, so where is Marit talking about retiring now? I don't see it on NRK and that's basically the only Norwegian site where I'm able to search :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

17 minutes ago, Pavlo said:

still question why Norwegians have more such cases than others...having a clean country, clean air - it`s a bit strange. The same with Brittish cyclists. 1 of them admitted that his sickness was a fake and he used doping legally. BTW - i also used salbutamol for asthma

Of course it helps, it gives anabolic side affects.. and Johaug said in an interview just weeks ago that she also has taken astma medicin even though she has no astma.. in the same interview she said that she always check at least two or three times if a medicine or lip lotion includes doping xD so stupid

15 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Searching in Norwegian is impossible for me, so where is Marit talking about retiring now? I don't see it on NRK and that's basically the only Norwegian site where I'm able to search :p 

http://www.expressen.se/sport/langdskidor/marit-bjorgen-jag-har-funderat-pa-att-sluta/

2 minutes ago, Swewi said:

Oh, she just says the thought had occured because of the situation (not really weird), but that she's still planning to compete this season? (if Google Translate is right :p )