website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans Thread (2016 & 2017)

heywoodu

8 hours ago, Dmitry said:

And they public something new. Not WADA's TUE.

So again they're basically just publishing things about TUEs which aren't really shocking at all :p 

It's a bit of a shame, I have no doubt there is so much to expose...but then they focus on these kind of small things :(

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

9 minutes ago, Agger said:

Therese Johaug tested positive. Apparently she got the illegal substance (clostebol) due to a creme used for healing minor wounds. The national team doctor has taken the blame.

Normally that would be the millionth case of "shut up with those stupid excuses", but judging by the photo here, it does look like her lips are not exactly alright :p

https://www.nrk.no/sport/ny-skandale-i-norsk-langrenn-1.13176981

But still, a little over a year before the Olympics...this is bad timing :yikes:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, Pavlo said:

have u really thought Norwegian team was clean? This is just a begining

It's one of the most enduring sports in the world...it's not very realistic to expect anyone who won the World Cup in the past 5-10 years was totally clean :p 

By the way, this is not really a beginning of anything. It mostly looks as though she actually did treat her lips (judging by several pictures where her lips were indeed pretty messed up). 

Edited by heywoodu

3 godziny temu, heywoodu napisał:

It's one of the most enduring sports in the world...it's not very realistic to expect anyone who won the World Cup in the past 5-10 years was totally clean :p 

By the way, this is not really a beginning of anything. It mostly looks as though she actually did treat her lips (judging by several pictures where her lips were indeed pretty messed up). 

and it got to her blood from mouth? did she eat it? :)

and this is Kowalczyk`s answer :)

lek.jpg

Edited by Pavlo

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it