website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans Thread (2016 & 2017)

heywoodu

1 hour ago, Dunadan said:

French swimming coach Romain Barnier suspended for 6 months for preventing a doping control on three swimmers

https://swimswam.com/romain-barnier-suspended-from-coaching-for-6-months-for-alleged-anti-doping-rules-violation/

Luckily swimming is only a technical sport and doping wouldn't help as much there.

Spoiler

Yes, that's an argument that is actually used as a reason why doping in swimming is less likely :facepalm:

Same for football and for speed skating as well. 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

:ITA Sylla and :SRB Antonijević, two volleyball player the compete in the Gran Prix Finals are positive to the same doping substance. Probabily it's a food contamination, but who know..

I hope yes, we'll see soon after a detailed analysis. But if it is not then this is a huge disappointment.. I really like Antonijevic:facepalm:

btw this will be first "big" doping case for Serbia after 2 years and Nikola Radjen :yikes: Antonijevic finally returned to the national team after 6 years and she had guaranteed place in the team as second setter. But now this :mad:

Edited by dareza

15 minutes ago, dareza said:

I hope yes, we'll see soon after a detailed analysis. But if it is not then this is a huge disappointment.. I really like Antonijevic:facepalm:

btw this will be first "big" doping case for Serbia after 2 years and Nikola Radjen :yikes: Antonijevic finally returned to the national team after 6 years and she had guaranteed place in the team as second setter. But now this :mad:

It's a very very law quantity of doping.. so, we must wait...

50 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

:ITA Sylla and :SRB Antonijević, two volleyball player the compete in the Gran Prix Finals are positive to the same doping substance. Probabily it's a food contamination, but who know..

Someone had a fun night :evil:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!