website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans Thread (2016 & 2017)

heywoodu

vor 30 Minuten schrieb De_Gambassi:

Edit: did they mentioned during the show the supposed appeal by the russian weightlifting federation ?

No, they didn't talk about weightlifting. Showed something like a home story about Bach in Rio and then they just talked about the awkward silence out of Russia. Also Seppelt said that they would probably win at CAS because of Osaka ruling. So he thinks that IOC wants to avoid that embarrassment by paying Russian athletes.

7 минут назад, T&Fwatch сказал:

Seppelt's response ;-)

He finally crazy. He's a disgrace to real journalism.  all Russian athletes are now waiting for the CAS decision. For example, Efimova will not participate in the court session, but she is now in Rio. instead, there will be her lawyer. Rowers and weightlifters will have the decision tomorrow. For Morozov and Lobintsev CAS will make a decision after the final verdict is FINA.

vor 10 Minuten schrieb FC Mezhgorye:

He finally crazy. He's a disgrace to real journalism.  all Russian athletes are now waiting for the CAS decision. For example, Efimova will not participate in the court session, but she is now in Rio. instead, there will be her lawyer. Rowers and weightlifters will have the decision tomorrow. For Morozov and Lobintsev CAS will make a decision after the final verdict is FINA.

It's really strange... Why is he the only one who has "these" information? Why no other journalist?

Только что, T&Fwatch сказал:

It's really strange... Why is he the only one who has "these" information? Why no other journalist?

Seppelt is a strange.  http://ria.ru/sport/20160611/1445867996.html  "in the process of the proceedings the representatives of the channel, and Seppelt said that first, they didn't check the approval of the spouse has on the state of Affairs in athletics, and secondly, they are under the Protocol have confirmed that they consider these statements to be untrue"

and interesting videos about him

vor 55 Minuten schrieb FC Mezhgorye:

Seppelt is a strange.  http://ria.ru/sport/20160611/1445867996.html  "in the process of the proceedings the representatives of the channel, and Seppelt said that first, they didn't check the approval of the spouse has on the state of Affairs in athletics, and secondly, they are under the Protocol have confirmed that they consider these statements to be untrue"

and interesting videos about him

This video is the result of deliberate provocation by TV channel Rossija1 - just to discredit the person Hajo Seppelt. The Russian admin is pissed that he helped to uncover the fraudulent doping system and send this 'reporter' of its state-run propaganda channel Rossija1. There are several articles about Seppelt's point of view about the interview (however, I only find them in German language, e.g. http://www.sueddeutsche.de/politik/diskussion-um-doping-vorwuerfe-ein-lehrstueck-russischer-propaganda-1.3029260 - this is from one of the most reputable German newspapers, Sueddeutsche Zeitung).

I wonder why you use this video as an argument. Is this video somehow related to the revelations about the doping system? We should not fall for propaganda.

Edited by LowerSaxony

28 минут назад, LowerSaxony сказал:

This video is the result of deliberate provocation by TV channel Rossija1 - just to discredit the person Hajo Seppelt. The Russian admin is pissed that he helped to uncover the fraudulent doping system and send this 'reporter' of its state-run propaganda channel Rossija1. There are several articles about Seppelt's point of view about the interview (however, I only find them in German language, e.g. http://www.sueddeutsche.de/politik/diskussion-um-doping-vorwuerfe-ein-lehrstueck-russischer-propaganda-1.3029260 - this is from one of the most reputable German newspapers, Sueddeutsche Zeitung).

I wonder why you use this video as an argument. Is this video somehow related to the revelations about the doping system? We should not fall for propaganda.

This video is not for the discussion about doping. This video is one of the proofs that Sippelt very strange man (Attacking on the operator, in the chase for a Woman across the city within 30 minutes). I have not said a word about the Russian journalists (In Russia we do not like this channel and the journalist), but Sippelt - this is the same propaganda, just on the other side. As he said the words, which then can not be proved. The situation with his latest tweets - this is another example of this. And so many times already that it is written in my previous post. And I want to show that you also can not blindly believe everything they say such people, because in their words, only 50% of the truth, and sometimes less.

vor 1 Minute schrieb FC Mezhgorye:

This video is not for the discussion about doping. This video is one of the proofs that Sippelt very strange man (Attacking on the operator, in the chase for a Woman across the city within 30 minutes). I have not said a word about the Russian journalists (In Russia we do not like this channel and the journalist), but Sippelt - this is the same propaganda, just on the other side. As he said the words, which then can not be proved. The situation with his latest tweets - this is another example of this. And so many times already that it is written in my previous post. And I want to show that you also can not blindly believe everything they say such people, because in their words, only 50% of the truth, and sometimes less.

Well, his point of view is that he asked the team to leave his hotel room after they accused him to be bribed for the doping revelations. The team won't leave his room until Seppelt called the police. Also, Seppelt's employer (TV channel WDR) requested Rossija1 not to broadcast the interview. Against all journalistical standards they broadcasted it anyway. So there is nothing like a 'proof' that he is a strange person.

Anyway, it simply does not matter whether he is 'strange' or not. He maybe is, I don't know. Don't you see that this interview was only done to discredit him so that the viewers say 'Oh, this Seppelt is a strange person. So then the whole doping revelations are neither true.' This is what we call propaganda. And what he tweeted tonight - no, there are no proofs for his accusations as far as I know. But, this is not related to his documentation about the state-run doping system. This, however, is proofed and is based on facts.