website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans Thread (2016 & 2017)

heywoodu

No Stepanova, great way from IOC to show a completely wrong signal :( Goodbye to anyone else having the courage to be a whistleblower

No Efimova, best news of 2016 :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Ahora, heywoodu said:

No Stepanova, great way from IOC to show a completely wrong signal :( Goodbye to anyone else having the courage to be a whistleblower

No Efimova, best news of 2016 :d 

Agreed. Efimova going to Rio made me sick

I'm sad for Stepanova, but everything put together, I think the IOC has done a relatively good job. If I had to give this decision a note from 1-10, I would go for a 6 or 7 :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Maybe we will write in one place who is going to miss olympic, because this:

The ROC is not allowed to enter any athlete for the Olympic Games Rio 2016 who has ever been sanctioned for doping, even if he or she has served the sanction.