website statistics

Rowing FISA European Championships 2018

Totallympics

1 minute ago, zob79 said:

F*ck eurosport and their shitty cycling and motor racing

I'm happy they are showing cycling and motor racing on TV, and rowing (and a ton of other stuff) on the Eurosport Player, so I can watch everything I want at the moment :cheer:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

I'm happy they are showing cycling and motor racing on TV, and rowing (and a ton of other stuff) on the Eurosport Player, so I can watch everything I want at the moment :cheer:

You're the king of multi-tasking

Just now, zob79 said:

You're the king of multi-tasking

Eurosport Player is the king for multi-taskers :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

19 minuti fa, Gianlu33 ha scritto:

I hope that a day they will add the multi screen :p 

meanwhile I'm waiting for the day they will show us 4K pictures (and add commentary to all those files still without it)...:whistle:

Edited by phelps

So many extreme changes in Lithuanian rowing for the past two years.

Donata Vištartaitė (that was a singles rower, prior to switching to doubles) leaving the sport after Rio De Janeiro Olympics and Milda Valčiukaitė is paired with her former junior partner that left to study in USA and that's when Donata was paired up with Milda.

Our multi-medalist double of Saulius Ritter and Rolandas Maščinskas were split apart for the Olympics (because one was injured) and Griškonis our singles rower managed to win an Olympic medal in the doubles somehow.

Que to this year, we don't even have men's doubles as both Ritter and Maščinskas is now in the fours, Valčiukaitė is only rowing with Ieva Adomavičiūtė for a year and a bit and Griškonis is put back in singles this year and we come out of this with three medals. I'm surprised, proud and confused :d