website statistics

Rowing FISA European Championships 2018

Totallympics

Does anyone know where to find start lists? The website of these so-called 'Glasgow/Berlin European Championships' have nothing, half an hour before the start of the first heats.

Edit: Here we go

http://www.worldrowing.com/events/2018-european-rowing-championships/

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Does anyone know where to find start lists? The website of these so-called 'Glasgow/Berlin European Championships' have nothing, half an hour before the start of the first heats.

Edit: Here we go

http://www.worldrowing.com/events/2018-european-rowing-championships/

Now it work, and quite live :p

Impressive number of around 17 people on the grandstands so far :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

il y a 4 minutes, heywoodu a déclaré:

Impressive number of around 17 people on the grandstands so far :p 

Yeah, sure, rainy rowing championsips morning sessions are usually such a hit with the public :p

Glasgow organisers said they allready sold over 114K tickets. I'm pretty sure they will sell a lot more tickets than they are used to (if not allready).

31 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

Yeah, sure, rainy rowing championsips morning sessions are usually such a hit with the public :p

Glasgow organisers said they allready sold over 114K tickets. I'm pretty sure they will sell a lot more tickets than they are used to (if not allready).

Not to say that they've pretty much made it sound like it doesn't really start before tomorrow.

Juste maintenant , Agger a déclaré:

Not to say that they've pretty much made it sound like it doesn't really start before tomorrow.

Indeed.

Honnestly, I'm surpised by the doom and gloom over here.

Just to give an exemple, I believe this will be the fist time ever that rowing will be broadcasted by the french public television outside of the olympics (even, the world championsips in France in 2015 were only broadcasted by Eurosport) . That, in itself, is allready a massive plus in my book.