Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
Sindo

Artistic Gymnastics UEG European Championships 2018

Sindo    196
Artistic Gymnastics UEG European Championships 2018

GBR.gif Glasgow (GBR) - 2 August 2018 - 12 August 2018 GBR.gif

141031n62fnpzle7w69721.png

Totallympics Results Thread

OlympicsFan    227

Its gonna be interesting to see what the german women can do without Seitz, Scheder and Alt. The team will be Schäfer, Bui, Grießer, Höfele, Voss. I think if everything goes according to plan, then one out of Bui/Grießer/Höfele/Voss will get the last spot at the 2020 olympics besides Alt, Schäfer, Scheder and Seitz. Germany has no problems on uneven bars (Scheder, Alt, Seitz) and balance beam (Schäfer, Alt), but big problems everywhere else, so i think whoever will perform best in the next 2 years at vault/floor will have a good chance to qualify for Tokyo.

On the mens side the team will be Nguyen, Toba, Klessing, Dunkel, Bretschneider. Nice to see 2 younger athletes in the team, especially Klessing seems to have improved during the last 12 months, maybe he can surprise on the rings in Glasgow. Herder and Daußer missing out is a bit surprising, but i hope that they will train even harder now to make it back into the team.

hckosice    1,698

:SVK Team Slovakia :SVK

Mens

• Slavomír Michňák

Womens

• Chiara Bunce
  • Radka Kalamárová
  • Ema Kuklovská
  • Barbora Mokošová
  • Karolína Takáčová

IoNuTzZ    13

Ana Maria Ocolisan had an unfortunate accident on podium training so he won’t take part. The disaster for Romania begin...:cry:

Fabinter    8

Isn't there any live streaming site for these morning and afternoon women qualification of the European Arstistic Gymnastics ? Thanks.

Gianlu33    837
5 minuti fa, Fabinter ha scritto:

Isn't there any live streaming site for these morning and afternoon women qualification of the European Arstistic Gymnastics ? Thanks.

I'm not sure that we have a coverage for the qualification... Eurosport Player, Rai and BBC don't show it

Gianlu33    837

Huge start in the 1st subdivision... :SWE Jonna Adlerteg is finally back on the uneven bars with a 14.600 (D 6.2). I think that she will compete in the final

Fabinter    8

Caro Gianlu, grazie ! I have tried to browse thru the UEG and FIG and YouTube, but nothing ! Grazie, in ogni caso ...

• Like 1

IoNuTzZ    13
13 minutes ago, Fabinter said:

https://youtu.be/LrdOPxYrAG8 i don’t know if this actually work