website statistics

Swimming at the Aquatics LEN European Championships 2018

Totallympics

25 minutes ago, dareza said:

I also think that this is not normal. Sorry....

Why is peaking miserably like the Dutch normal, but peaking exactly perfect like the Italians now strange? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Schwingenschloegel  :bowdown:

I love the German language :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

I love the German language :d 

My biggest challenge so far of the multichamps...I am proud of myself since I made it at first attempt already a couple of days before when he won a medal as well, but it wasn´t easy at all :d

Adesso, Gianlu33 ha scritto:

We know that... after the gold at the WCh she say that "it's the last 200m freestyle of my carrer". Of, she will back on the 200m free for Tokyo... she just a break I guess ;) 

If she really want to get a chance to win medals, she should try again 400m, in my opinion. 

12 minutes ago, hckosice said:

My biggest challenge so far of the multichamps...I am proud of myself since I made it at first attempt already a couple of days before when he won a medal as well, but it wasn´t easy at all :d

Wait what, there's some Polish dude with a million z's and c's and whatnot who won a medal, and you have trouble with Fabian Schwingenschlögl? :d