website statistics

Athletics EAA European Championships 2018

Agger

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

But then again, the schedule is not encouraging. I mean, what kind of idiot would put women's 400m AND 4x400m finals in the same day, and also women's 1500m, 3000m steeple AND 5000m finals in the same day? :roflmao:

Yup, that is pretty scandalous and very restrictive. Agnė Šerkšnienė said that she is sorry, but if she makes it to the final of 400m. she will have to decline to run in the relay, because she wants to have a shot at the medal.

il y a 12 minutes, heywoodu a déclaré:

Meanwhile I am so hyped for tomorrow morning :hyper:

I'm planning on waking up 5am, do my excersise between 6 and 8 and then be ready for the start at 08.30 :cheer:

@hckosice:

Révéler contenus cachés

are_you_with_me_600px.jpg

Normally would be up for the 50km walk because, yes I am that die-hard fan :d, but no chance with work.... so not feeling the hype right now :d

17 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Meanwhile I am so hyped for tomorrow morning :hyper:

I'm planning on waking up 5am, do my excersise between 6 and 8 and then be ready for the start at 08.30 :cheer:

@hckosice:

Reveal hidden contents

are_you_with_me_600px.jpg

Any specific reason why 8:30 race walk competition forces you to wake up at 5am? :p

#banbestmen

10 minutes ago, dcro said:

Any specific reason why 8:30 race walk competition forces you to wake up at 5am? :p

Yeah, the part where I want to do a 2 hour 'training' on my indoor bike and since the action starts at 08.35 and won't die down until somewhere late in the day, I have to start around 6:00-6:30 :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

34 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Normally would be up for the 50km walk because, yes I am that die-hard fan :d, but no chance with work.... so not feeling the hype right now :d

You mean to tell me that there's going to be two iconic Irish men missing out on the 50K now? :(

3 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Yes, sadly.... it's probably the first men's 50km walk at Euros, World or Olympics I will have missed since 2007 :(.

As long as you don't miss the 2019 Team Athletics championships first league, we can still be friends :lol:

7 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Because first you must struggle.

Then you can watch 4 hours of other people struggling.

Exactly :d 

I was actually planning to do my training during the 50k (with the Eurosport Player on the laptop in front of me), but I much rather watch and be able to post about the race instead of just watch :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!