website statistics

Athletics EAA European Championships 2018

Agger

What a miserable last-lap bell.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, dcro said:

Abele obstructed Zhuk.

DQ!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

I can not remember when it was the last time I saw the all remaining decathletes competing in only 1 heat

I don't know which events you did and did not watch, but for me the last time is about a year ago at the world championships.

1 minute ago, Monzanator said:

Duckworth really blew the last two events :facepalm:

Not really. He ran a PB in the 1500 and didn't lose that much in javelin. Long jump is where he blew it mostly. 

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Must be fun as a decathlete to have 1500m by far the weakest event.

Especially because then you get people thinking "oh you're in 2nd place, you're in clear medal position!", not knowing there's such a thing as, well, being good or less good in certain events.