website statistics

Athletics EAA European Championships 2018

Agger

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

And Salpeter's switch to Israel is even more 'natural' than Shegumo's switch to Poland. I really don't see the problem with Salpeter, it's the exact opposite of Can. 

Don't forget about Sofia Ennaoui. You probably won't cheer for her either? :p

Just now, EselTheDonkey said:

Heinle's fourth attempt was definitely meassured wrong. He jumped more than 8 metres, and it was measured as 7,77 metres.

Too bad it's still 1935 and measuring with technology is impossible. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

12 минуты назад, OlympicsFan сказал:

Doing nothing for 6 years and then coming back like that is even more suspicious.

Nothing for 6 years?! *facepalm*

She had 55.16 at the 2015 World Championships. 53.80 at 400m (indoors) in 2016. She recovered after injury last year and ran 200m at the NCH (24.13 with +1.4 wind though).

Just now, Monzanator said:

Don't forget about Sofia Ennaoui. You probably won't cheer for her either? :p

I have absolutely no idea why I should or should not cheer for her. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, hckosice said:

I am really confused now, why they are 9 jumping and why the freaking hell Smaljaj is still in and attacking medal position if he was only 10th after 3 series ? :lol:

He is sneaky.

#banbestmen