website statistics

Athletics EAA European Championships 2018

Agger

vor 4 Minuten schrieb heywoodu:

I doubt it. He might want to go to college (his words), but he won't be able to be a collegiate athlete if he accepts prize money, which is why he already refused like 50-60k in DL prize money so far. I mean, he might just call it quits now of course, but I don't think it's because of money (unless he changed his mind and doesn't want to go to college anymore). 

Would be stupid, but good to know.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Wanderer:

Btw, the relays will determine who is going to win gold in the prediction contest. Two guys are tied at the moment :d 

Hopefully its not me, i wont accept the victory. I just entered for fun and thats also the reason why i didnt predict anything in womens 50 km race walking (for me this event doesnt exist).

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 8 Minuten schrieb dareza:

41.88 :roflmao:

Good or bad? In my opinion slower than expected. Just sad that Germany had to compete with Haase, i think even if Lückenkemper would have run both the 2nd and 4th position, then Germany still would have had a faster time than 42.2. The future for Europe looks bright in this event anyway, i think the record will go down until 2024 the latest.

Just now, OlympicsFan said:

Good or bad? In my opinion slower than expected. Just sad that Germany had to compete with Haase, i think even if Lückenkemper would have run both the 2nd and 4th position, then Germany still would have had a faster time than 42.2. The future for Europe looks bright in this event anyway, i think the record will go down until 2024 the latest.

Good.