website statistics

Athletics EAA European Championships 2018

Agger

7 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

I dont think so. Will he get any money if he jumps world record tonight? He might safe it for the diamond league final.

I doubt it. He might want to go to college (his words), but he won't be able to be a collegiate athlete if he accepts prize money, which is why he already refused like 50-60k in DL prize money so far. I mean, he might just call it quits now of course, but I don't think it's because of money (unless he changed his mind and doesn't want to go to college anymore). 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

vor 1 Minute schrieb dareza:

The end.... No more from Duplantis.

Like i said, he wants to save the world record for when he gets money for breaking it.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Just now, OlympicsFan said:

I am a bit sad for the polish guy. He was never the biggest talent, but he worked his way up there and now when Lavillenie seems to become beatable, 2 completely new guys show up and spoil it for him. I am sure that he will continue to work very hard, but i have a very hard time to see him reaching the level Duplantis, Morgunov currently have. Duplantis was known as monster talent for many years now, but Morgunovs progression is more than surprising to be honest.

5.90 is the highest Lisek has cleared outdoors anyway. And he was always kinda in the shadow since Wojciechowski won the gold in Daegu.