website statistics

Athletics EAA European Championships 2018

Agger

vor 1 Minute schrieb Monzanator:

Translation from the picture on the previous page:

"I speak and think in Polish, I'm a Christian. My parents are divorced. I was raised by my mother, I don't speak Arab. During a meeting in Rabat the crowd cheered for me but when they found out I'm Polish, they sat down. I had offers to represent Morocco but I didn't consider them because I feel Polish."

:champion:

So? Who cares? You dont know how all the other "foreign" athletes competing for other countries feel, but you still think you can judge them. I wrote this comment to show some polish guys on here how annoying their behavior is, but apparently even something that obvious can get lost on people if they live in their own world.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

1 minute ago, OlympicsFan said:

How so? Were there really people who thought that Ennaoui could win the gold here. Germany would have to win 2 golds to beat Poland. 1 is possible (3000 m SC), but a 2nd seems unlikely given how superior GB is in womens 4 x 100 m relay.

GB i think are certain to win the 2 relays, which would put them at 6 golds. Wlodarczyk will make it 7 for Poland and in which case GB we hope Douglas can make a win in the triple jump. Unlikely, but still a possibility.

Just now, OlympicsFan said:

So? Who cares? You dont know how all the other "foreign" athletes competing for other countries feel, but you still think you can judge them. I wrote this comment to show some polish guys on here how annoying their behavior is, but apparently even something that obvious can get lost on people if they live in their own world.

You also judge me so we're all in the same boat anyway :lol:

Just now, hckosice said:

A stupid question...

What will happen if hypothetically more than 4 jumpers have 3 fouls in the first three series, will the final continue only with 7 jumpers ?

I was thinking about the same thing. Probably only 7 would continue indeed.

#banbestmen

vor 7 Minuten schrieb heywoodu:

Yes exactly. 

I doubt that she wrote this herself. How do we even know that she knows how to write polish? Maybe someone else wrote it for her just like it was the case with Mesut Özil's recent instagram posts?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.