website statistics

Athletics EAA European Championships 2018

Agger

3 minuty temu, heywoodu napisał:

Right, so none of today's podium finishers. There we go.

i`m not sure about this Italian medallist. It`s rahter about a trend...Kenyans and Ethiopians, Algerians, Moroccans all over the course...do they have many Croatians in African handball champs? ;)

It really does look "strange" or "awkward" as a trend...but the same as people watching at their phones riding their bikes ;)

Edited by Pavlo

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

It's absolutely right that somebody can change countries but it shouldn't be easy.

A bad example is the Kenyan who arrived in Turkey and was competing for his new country 12 months later despite having spent a lot of those 12 months back training in Kenya.

And it doesn't matter that athlete was from Kenya, it would be the same if he was from Sweden or the UK or Japan or Morocco or any other country,

If there's no family link to the new country then they should live in that country for at least three years - maybe more

Edited by Dragon
missed a word...

Just now, Pavlo said:

i`m not sure about this Italian medallist. It`s rahter about a trend...Kenyans and Ethiopians, Algerians, Moroccans all over the course...do they have many Croatians in African handball champs? ;)

It really does look "strange" or "awkward" as a trend...but the same as people watching at their phones riding their bikes ;)

Ok.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, Pavlo said:

Aren't there Croat handball players playing for Qatar? 

Przed chwilą, Dragon napisał:

Is Qatar in Africa? ;)

well - Qatar is a different case, they have only 1 Qatari player i think :), they are "absurdish" - like AZE and TUR

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

2 minutes ago, Dragon said:

France, Cuba, Bosnia, Egypt, Tunisia.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

il y a 8 minutes, Pavlo a déclaré:

you probably don`t know it but in 30s we were close to colonize Madagascar - we had French acceptance. It`s obvious that if it would happen those ties would last for ages, so Monzanator is right in this aspect. But sure Mo is British and Crippa is Italian for me - 100% in those cases.

Do all those runners from today know 1 word from their "national anthem"? ;) - well...i hope so ;) - i`m judging only those "artificial" transfers

Good, then you'd had decent pétanque players by now. How these pétanque players would have helped you in european athletics is still unknow though.

Juste maintenant , Monzanator a déclaré:

Please, let's stick to the facts. France remains a massive colonial Empire but last time I checked the entire Cameroon cheered for Croatia in a World Cup final :lol: I wonder why?

Clearly, we need more facts about football based on internet memes on a athletics thread.

8 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Please, let's stick to the facts. France remains a massive colonial Empire but last time I checked the entire Cameroon cheered for Croatia in a World Cup final :lol: I wonder why?

The entire everything cheered for Croatia, because huge underdog.