website statistics

Athletics EAA European Championships 2018

Agger

1 minute ago, OlympicsFan said:

Two african runners stealing a medal from Reh, among them someone who never should have been allowed to compete here, absolutely disgusting, swedish federation once again absolutely disgusting after how they handled the Aregawi case a couple of years ago.

Always sad to see fat "athletes" winning medals, i hoped that Stahl wouldnt win a medal here.

Also another polish athlete with a not surprising over performing ...

Nightmare for Germany once again.

Guba over performing? You think Polish shot putters aren't allowed to post scores over 19m? :wacko:

Gudzius :d 

@Werloc has just exploded, rest in peace mate. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Gerade eben schrieb heywoodu:

Did you see the Spanish dude in the qualifying? He made Stahl look like an anorexia patient :p 

There are a couple of guys like that, i just dont think its good for kids to have something like that as an idol. Athletes should inspire people to do more sport and therefore be more healthy, Stahl just inspires people to eat more pizza and burgers, not a good role model at all.

The women in shot put werent much better, at least Schwanitz gave birth only recently, so she has an excuse, i am convinced that she will soon return to her former normal weight.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.