website statistics

Athletics EAA European Championships 2018

Agger

16 minutes ago, George_D said:

which are the first 5 in decathlon in overall points after pole vault? can someone put the results here?

I would recommend forecasting, instead of the current result.

Forecasting: http://www.ten7events.com/2018-ec-10/standings-sorted-by-forecasts/

Edited by wumo26

Kaul in pole position for bronze now, especially if he can improve on that javelin (which should be far from impossible).

6WWX2vy.png

Duckworth needs a 15-20 second 1500m PB to really join the bronze medal fight, which is gonna be hard, considering his 1500m PB is already 10+ seconds faster than all three of his other 1500m's in the last one and a half years.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Men´s Javelin Throw Finalists

Johannes Vetter :GER Thomas Roehler :GER Marcin Krukowski :POL Cyprian Mrzyglod :POL Magnus Kirt :EST and Andreas Hofmann :GER directly + Rolands Štrobinders :LAT Edis Matusevičius :LTU Andrian Mardare :MDA Jakub Vadlejch :CZE Antti Ruuskanen :FIN and Petr Frydrych :CZE by results

6 hours ago, OlympicsFan said:

Sometimes it might be better to think before you post ...

You are certainly in no position to tell me what to do, next time you show this behavior i will report your comment.

1) I dont follow badminton, i have no clue which athletes compete for Germany in this event.

2) Table tennis on the womens side Germany used to have two chinese athletes, same as basically all other european nations.

3) Which athletes in athletics are you talking about?

Anyway saying that for example german athletics team is filled with immigrants is pure trolling.

I like that you of all users is threatening to report me. All you do is bring negative opinions to the forum. All I’m asking for is that you brighten up a bit and maybe expand your opinion to the positives of allowing immigrants to compete.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela